No internet? No problem.
Daylite automatically syncs a local copy of your information to the cloud. This makes Daylite lightning fast without the need to be constantly connected to the internet. It means you can use it anywhere – on a plane, on the tube or out in the sticks.
Made for Mac, iPhone & iPad
If you use Mac, you already know how to use Daylite!
Daylite leverages all the great features of macOS. No other app is so tightly integrated with Apple’s ecosystem plus associated apps.
It integrates effortlessly with Apple Mail, Contacts (CardDAV), Calendars & Reminders (CalDAV) on macOS, iOS & iPadOS.
Bring everything together
Daylite’s unique way of linking any relevant information together enables everyone to see the full picture in terms of communication history and context.
Made for your businesses
Daylite is a very flexible system that can adapt to the needs different business. – no wonder it is often referred to as the “Swiss Army knife of CRMS”.
Thinking about switching to Daylite?
Why not give it a try today…
Daylite allows us to communicate efficiently, not only with clients but also colleagues, creating a common work space that is accessible in and out of the office when working remotely.
The Pipeline feature ensures we are able to manage the event management aspects and the ability to sync email conversations to Daylite profiles also keeps us up-to-date with every client, so that we can provide the best service possible.
Recently we were recognised as the World’s Most Prestigious Events Supplier in the Prestigious Star Awards due to the level of customer service that we are able to provide our clients.
We can help you
We can help you to implement Daylite and get the most out it in the shortest possible time.
Whether that means importing data, training, providing ongoing support or integrating with other apps, we are here to help.
- We provide a full implementation service that will have you up and running in Daylite in no time.
- A typical implementation of Daylite would include:
- Understanding of your expectations for Daylite .
- Install Daylite on all your computers &devices.
- Import your data from excel, Contacts, csv files etc.
- Customisation of Daylite’s headings to fit your business.
- Training for you and your staff.
Daylite Mentor - ongoing support
- Our Daylite Mentor subscription service gives you full access to our team of experts who are on hand to help you get the most out of Daylite.
- Daylite Mentor includes:
- Fast response remote support during business hours.
- Connect with an expert via Zoom screen share, email or phone.
- Coaching on getting the most out of Daylite.
- Technical support to resolve any issues that you encounter
- 6-monthly health-check of your Daylite setup
- 1 hour of orientation training for new Daylite users
- Discount for onsite visits or consulting time
See how Daylite helps London-based photographer Jack Eames
Daylite works so easily with our everyday working in and out of the office , reducing duplication of work with everyone being able to access it, including managing events so much more easily. The importance here is we are all confident in this system we use.
Bill educates as he supports us through our Daylite mentor subscription; and that means we understand more, and are able to use more of the Daylite’s capabilities as our Practice develops.