The Best Mac CRM & Business Productivity App
We believe that Daylite is an essential tool that every small business should use.
We know this because we have used Daylite every working day for 15 years.
…and we have seen Daylite’s incredible impact on over 250 businesses that we have worked with.
Work offline, sync to the cloud
No internet? No problem.
Daylite is a native Mac app that stores your information locally. This means you do not need an internet connection to use it so you can keep working wherever you – on a plane, on the tube or even out in the sticks.
Made for Mac, iPhone & iPad
If you love using Mac, you will love using Daylite.
Leverage the great features that Mac has to offer: caller ID, integrate with Calendars and Contacts, Apple Mail integration, notifications.
Tie everything together
Daylite possesses a unique linking capability that allows you to link any related information together – a virtually paper-clip.
So before meeting a client you can quickly hop to their information and review everything about them in date order; emails meetings, notes, documents, outstanding tasks etc.
Made for growing businesses
Daylite is flexible and grows with you.
It’s designed to help keep your company organized and increase productivity – from a small team to a team of 50 and up.
Are you new to Daylite?
Give it a try for free today
At Urban Soul Orchestra we value our clients and are recognised for our first class customer service, which is made achievable by using an organised and user friendly CRM system such as Daylite.
Daylite allows us to communicate efficiently, not only with clients but also colleagues, creating a common work space that is accessible in and out of the office when working remotely.
The Pipeline feature ensures we are able to manage the event management aspects and the ability to sync email conversations to Daylite profiles also keeps us up-to-date with every client, so that we can provide the best service possible.
Recently we were recognised as the World’s Most Prestigious Events Supplier in the Prestigious Star Awards due to the level of customer service that we are able to provide our clients.
How we can help
We can help you get the most out of Daylite in the shortest possible time.
Whether that’s setting up Daylite, training staff or ongoing guidance, we are there to help.
That is what we are really good at, and enjoy the most.
Setting up Daylite
- We provide a full implementation service that will have you up and running in Daylite in no time – usually in just one day.
- A typical implementation of Daylite would include:
- Install Daylite on all your computers & iOS devices
- Import your data from excel, Contacts, csv files etc
- Full customisation of all Daylite – in alignment with your business processes
- Orientation training for you and your staff utilising your new Daylite system.
- You can do so much with Daylite and there is a lot to take in so we provide 30 free Days of Daylite Mentor service
Daylite Mentor - ongoing support
- Once you have got the hang of the basics with Daylite you soon come to realise that it can do so much.
- Daylite Mentor gives you access to our team of Daylite experts who are on hand to help you really get the most out of the system. Wondering about the best way to produce labels or the how to send merged letters to your clients – we can help you with that.
- Daylite Mentor includes:
- Business hours remote support (email, phone, screen share).
- Guidance and help on the using Daylite most effectively
- Technical support to help you resolve any issues that you encounter
- 6-monthly health-check of your Daylite setup
- 1 hour of orientation training for new Daylite users
- Discount for onsite visits or consulting time
How Daylite helped a London-based photographer Jack Eames
Daylite has become our CRM system.
It works so easily with our everyday working in and out of the office , reducing duplication of work with everyone being able to access it, including managing events so much more easily. The importance here is we are all confident in this system we use.
Bill educates as he supports us through our Daylite mentor subscription; and that means we understand more, and are able to use more of the Daylite’s capabilities as our Practice develops.